Marine Dock gangways are the ideal solution for bridging any gap or obstruction between your quay heading and pontoon, giving you safe, easy access to waterways. We can also provide gate systems to assist with security for boat mooring areas too. Some of these gangways are also available for the other pontoons we offer on the website.
All of the gangways are produced in aluminium and are constructed to certificated standards, making them suitable for all uses. These gangways are also suited to most environments with the added bonus that they move up and down with fluctuating water levels.
- Walkways constructed from composite or wooden coatings
- Platform lifting capacity of 200kg per m2 up to 6m in length
- Platform lifting capacity of 400kg per m2 over 6m in length
- Extremely versatile with lifting capacities being easy to increase on demand.
- Made of aluminium 6005 T6 main profile
- ISO 3834-2 welding certificate
- High quality
We can provide gate systems for security in marinas as well as gangways
Gate systems for Marine Dock gangways are also available to provide security for marinas and the boats moored there. The gates can be fitted with a key or electric entry, which means either a keypad or fob set-up would be possible.
We supply aluminium Marine Dock gangways and also Marine Dock systems and Marine Dock accessories for all marine and inland waterway environments. Full installation services for gangways and gate systems are available to all clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about our pontoon products please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.